35 ft | 10,73 m Length
3 double cabins
3.54 m BEAM
1.55 m DRAFT
220 L Water Tank
160 L Fuel Tank
29 hp Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 1 Showers & 1 Toilets
• Sails: Self-tacking jib, Main Sail battened & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Dinghy & Outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player, MP3 & 1 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, Wine Cellar & Electric Fridge 220 V
• Electric: 12/220V, 300W Converter
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.