Our boat is a 24m motor yacht, custom built in 1928 by Harvey Gamage Shipyard. She was last refitted in 2014. Our boat’s hull is made from Wood.
The perfect combination between a gentleman’s and mariner’s sail yacht, 1928 built our boat is capable of blue water voyaging with style and elegance. Her sleek exterior profile is complemented by a classic and cosy interior that offers comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms with a family style open-plan galley.
Manufacturer: Harvey Gamage Shipyard, South Bristol, Maine, USA
Maximum Speed: 11.5 MPH
Cruising Speed: 8 MPH
Year manufacture: 1928
Fuel Consumption: 8 litres per hour
Range: 450 nm
Our boat offers accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 suites . She is also capable of carrying up to 2 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
· Double bed, sofa to starboard, writing desk and en-suite shower and head
· Ample storage under bunk and sofa, chest of drawers
· Windows and large skylight overhead
· 1 x Forward from saloon to port, twin bunks, wardrobe, large skylight
· 1 x Forward from saloon to starboard slightly smaller twin cabin, door through to forepeak
· This charming space is elegantly fitted out with American Black Walnut finished bright, white enamelled panelling, teak sole and trim
· Buttoned leather sofa port and starboard
· Walnut custom table, bottle storage under
· Storage in glass-fronted cabinets
· WWII U.S.Navy clock, barometer, hydrometer
· Nav. area to stbd. Warm 24v LED lighting throughout
· Galley open plan to Starboard, at bottom of companionway steps
· Elegantly separated from saloon by custom made glass and wood panel
· Force 10 s/s four hob cooker & oven
· 60 litre custom fridge/freezer
· Ample storage
· The en-suite owners head and the day head are finished in bright teak
and white enamel, with ample storage
· Crew head not fitted
· Access from deck and via stbd cabin
· Two pipecots, wardrobe
· A head and shower could be fitted in place of wardrobe
· Door fwd to the chain locker
A vessel in truly remarkable condition
The hull re-built, with everything else new 2014
Ideal for regattas and cruising
The economical first entry into the classic scene
Full and brand new sail wardrobe
1 x Zodiac 8 man liferaft 2013
7 x self-inflating lifejackets 2014
Full set of Flares
Usually this boat operates around Sag Harbor, NY.
New York City looks great from the ground, but that view from the water is something else! Jump aboard a Sailo boat rental from the Big Apple and experience the thrill of the sea - and snap plenty of incredible pictures.
It might not be the first thing you think of when finding things to do in New York City, but renting a boat for a full day or just a few hours is a truly memorable experience.