Our boat is a 24m motor yacht, custom built in 1928 by Harvey Gamage Shipyard. She was last refitted in 2014. Our boat’s hull is made from Wood.
The perfect combination between a gentleman’s and mariner’s sail yacht, 1928 built our boat is capable of blue water voyaging with style and elegance. Her sleek exterior profile is complemented by a classic and cosy interior that offers comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms with a family style open-plan galley.
Manufacturer: Harvey Gamage Shipyard, South Bristol, Maine, USA
Maximum Speed: 11.5 MPH
Cruising Speed: 8 MPH
Year manufacture: 1928
Fuel Consumption: 8 litres per hour
Range: 450 nm
Our boat offers accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 suites . She is also capable of carrying up to 2 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
· Double bed, sofa to starboard, writing desk and en-suite shower and head
· Ample storage under bunk and sofa, chest of drawers
· Windows and large skylight overhead
· 1 x Forward from saloon to port, twin bunks, wardrobe, large skylight
· 1 x Forward from saloon to starboard slightly smaller twin cabin, door through to forepeak
· This charming space is elegantly fitted out with American Black Walnut finished bright, white enamelled panelling, teak sole and trim
· Buttoned leather sofa port and starboard
· Walnut custom table, bottle storage under
· Storage in glass-fronted cabinets
· Nav. area to stbd. Warm 24v LED lighting throughout
· Galley open plan to Starboard, at bottom of companionway steps
· Elegantly separated from saloon by custom made glass and wood panel
· Force 10 s/s four hob cooker & oven
· 60 litre custom fridge/freezer
· Ample storage
· The en-suite owners head and the day head are finished in bright teak
and white enamel, with ample storage
· Crew head not fitted
· Access from deck and via stbd cabin
· Two pipecots, wardrobe
· A head and shower could be fitted in place of wardrobe
· Door fwd to the chain locker
• Catered dining on the boat
• Relaxing swimming
• Romantic classic sailing
• Impressive details & design
Price starts from : (for upto 12 people including Gratuity)
$2,998 USD for 2.5 hours
$4,633 USD for 4 hours
$5,179 USD for 6 hours
$5,724 USD for 8 hours
PLEASE NOTE: All rates are for up to 12 pax only. To add more pax please check extras on the next page.
Boat, Captain, Life Jackets, Local Fuel Around Sag Harbor and Shelter Island, Relaxation Water Toys/Rafts, Ice, Bottled waters.
Food, Beverages, Alcohol. Please bring any food or drink you wish.
We have a no-rain and small craft advisory policy so we do not set sail if it is currently raining or rain is imminent in the forecast. We also obviously care about your safety, so we will not set sail in any inclement weather and during any small craft advisory. We will generally make those decisions 2-hours before sailing time. If our captain decides not to set sail that day, due to rain or if a small craft advisory is in effect, you will have an option for a rain date or a refund.
Once a client books a boat we notify all subsequent inquiries that “the boat is unavailable and taken”, so, for this reason, we do not offer any refund on cancellations. If you cancel a reservation greater than 90 days away we do allow a no-cost change of the date. Inclement weather as stated above is the sole reason for cancellation.
The prices are estimates and depend on the number of guests, the catering and bar package you choose. Please contact us for pricing and package options! We can't wait to have you aboard!
Usually this boat operates around Sag Harbor, NY.
New York City looks great from the ground, but that view from the water is something else! Jump aboard a Sailo boat rental from the Big Apple and experience the thrill of the sea - and snap plenty of incredible pictures. Sailing in NYC is a must on your summer bucket list, whether you are visiting or a New Yorker.
It might not be the first thing you think of when finding things to do in New York City, but renting a boat for a full day or just a few hours is a truly memorable experience.