The vessel is a Fountaine Pajot 2014 Helia 44ft catamaran with three queen cabins. All en-suite cabins have walk around beds with plenty of light and good headroom; the bathrooms are modern with separate showers. The salon is contemporary with dark leather upholstery on the sofa which doubles as an indoor dining option.
On decks there is a good size cockpit with separate dining and seating areas. Steps lead up to the flybridge which is probably the most popular spot on the yacht! Here there are sunning pads and comfy seats for watching the sunset with a cocktail in your hand!
Why book the vessel – SPACE – For a 44ft yacht there is tons of space. With the three distinct areas on decks, the cockpit, the flybridge and the trampolines forward, there is enough room for everyone to have their own spot or gather together comfortably.
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• Year: 2014
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 44'
• Water capacity: 198 gal / 750 L
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 7 kts
3 WALK AROUND QUEEN SIZED BEDS IN 3 large queen cabins FULL A/C. All cabins for guests have their own toilet, private shower, and washbasin. MODERN FLY BRIDGE on salon roof where guests love to suntan or sit with their captain during sailing and also the guest's favorite spot to enjoy happy hour treats and drinks. All modern perks can be found on the vessel – 2014 brand new.
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due to 50% no later than 45 days prior to the charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.