The Jeanneau 64, the 64-foot flagship is a luxury yacht that is a perfect combination of sailing quality and fine styling. Nearly every aspect of the boat is powered, and from dropping the anchor to trimming the single-line mainsheet, most tasks can be controlled from dual helm stations aft. In the cockpit, the sailing area is separate from the lounging settees, so it is easily possible to be a passenger riding in style while others do what little work is required to sail the boat.
The cockpit will be the most lived-in space on the boat when cruising in the Caribbean. Aft there is a vast fold-down platform that will be great for swimming, showering and lounging on warm afternoons. Inside the transom, there is a dinghy garage that will house a proper RIB and outboard. The Jeanneau 64’s interior, designed by Andrew Winch, who’s best known for his superyacht and large private jet interiors, is spacious, bright and functional while offering a high level of fit and style. It’s obvious the moment you step down the companionway steps, from the clean lines of the woodwork, and ample light from the eye-level hull ports, windows, and hatches. Superior quality is also evident on the leather-trimmed hardware and the overall fit and finish of the woodwork.
The wide-open saloon can accommodate a crowd without feeling crowded. The settee is comfortable, and there is plenty of storage space.
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• Hull type: Monohull
• Length (LOA): 65' / 19.812 m
• Beam (width): 18' / 5.4864 m
• Draft (depth): 10' / 3.048 m
• Engine make + Drive: 180hp Volvo and 17,5kw ONAN / 180hp Volvo and 17,5kw ONAN
• Engine size (standard): 180 hp / 134 kW
• No. of engines: 1
• Cruising speed: 8 kts
CHARTER PRICES: (7 nights)
• High Rate (December to April): $23,000 USD per week
• Low Rate (May to November): $17,100 USD per week
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.