The vessel is a 2016 launched, state-of-the-art 58ft Wave Catamaran. This state of the art catamaran offers 3 queen cabins with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall showers plus 1 twin cabin with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall shower. The twin cabin has a filler piece which makes into an oversized king berth. There is a flybridge with seating and a 360-degree view, large trampoline area and spacious aft deck plus a hydraulic swim platform which can be lowered for easy water access.
Décor is very contemporary and there is plenty of natural light throughout the yacht. The accommodation offers charter guests three queen cabins and one twin cabin (which can be converted to an oversized king berth). The ports in the cabins are huge! You will wake to amazing views every morning. Each cabin has its own en-suite electric head, wash basin and stall showers.
The salon has two leather sofas and a high/low table. The windows are panoramic so again, the light is incredible. The cockpit offers al fresco dining and access to the hydraulically-operated swim platform, perfect for easy water access or relaxing with a drink whilst dunking your toes. Also, from the cockpit, there are steps to the flybridge where there is the skipper’s seat plus a sun lounging pad. Forward there are comfy cushions and the trampolines.
This yacht has every luxury including air conditioners through to the powerful dinghy and great selection of water toys. With gourmet food prepared to your preferences from a great crew, you’ll see why the vessel is ideal for your crewed yacht charter in the British Virgin Islands.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 5
• Year: 2016
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 58' 1" / 17.7 m
• Beam (width): 30' 2" / 9.2 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 4' 6" / 1.37 m
• Engine size (standard): 55 hp / 41 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• 3 queen cabins with ensuite heads (deluxe stall shower, electric heads) and independent a/c units.
• 1 twin cabin (with filler to make an oversize king bed) with the ensuite head (deluxe stall shower, electric head) and independent a/c unit.
• Day head in port hull with electric head, wash basin and washer/dryer unit.
• The crew has outside cabin with 2 twins and a private head.
• Aft deck electric platform and top flybridge with seating for guests with a 360-degree view.
• 14ft RIB w/50hp
• Adult water skis
• Snorkel gear
• Towing tube
• Double kayak
• 2 x Stand up paddleboards
• Floating mats
• Beach games
• Hydraulic swim platform
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
Looking for a yacht charter in the USVI? Dream sailing destinations don’t come much dreamier than the US Virgin Islands. A Caribbean hang out with an American vibe, sailing in the US Virgin Islands, or USVI, is even easier with a Sailo yacht charter.
The US Virgin Islands archipelago consists of three main islands, St John, St Croix and St Thomas.