Lagoon 500 is a luxury crewed yacht catamaran with flybridge! Join us in the BVI for a luxury crewed yacht vacation of a lifetime on-board crewed yacht! The many areas on board to relax – the huge cockpit seating area with wet bar, the forward bench or the covered flybridge – make crewed yacht the ideal choice for families or groups up to 6. Crewed yacht Catatonic also includes SCUBA diving for certified divers.
• 3 queen guest cabins.
• Owner’s version with sitting area (Owners Stateroom available for charter guests as an upgrade), lots of cupboard space, separate walk-in showers in every cabin.
• All guest cabins have individual AC controls, private head with electric toilet.
• Owner’s Cabin available as VIP option (upgrade prices apply), three large queen size staterooms available for guests.
• 7 and 8 passenger rates are for children using the salon conversion package.
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• Year: 2011
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 51' / 15.54 m
• Beam (width): 28' / 8.53 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 5' / 1.52 m
• Engine Make: Yanmar
• Engine size (standard): 75 hp / 55 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 9 kts
• Bluetooth enabled stereo system
• SiriusXM Satellite Radio
• AppleTV for big screen photo sharing
• Wii Gaming System
• Broadband WiFi extender (for email checking, Facebook, light usage, not for streaming)
• Mavic Pro Drone, Captain will take video, photos during charter for guests
• Hard top bimini for great coverage on flybridge
• SCUBA diving included for all certified guests
• 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
• Sliding rigger rowing paddleboard
• Kiteboarding, training kite on board, basic instruction provided by captain
• 2 Giant trampoline pillows
• 4 beach/deck beanbags
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.