Join us in the British Virgin Islands on the Crewed catamaran and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
• Cabins: 2
• Heads: 3
• Year: 2013
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 48' / 14.63 m
• Beam (width): 25' / 7.62 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 4' 6" / 1.37 m
• Engine Make: Yanmar
• No. of engines: 2
• Cruising speed: 6 kts
The vessel can accommodate 4 guests in 2 guest cabins. The Master cabin has a queen size bed and shower. Two guest cabins each have a queen size bed, shower and toilet. Leopard 48 is fully air-conditioned throughout. Cabins have 32-inch televisions and memory foam mattresses.
This Leopard 48 cat also comes equipped with an array of different water toys for you and the family to enjoy; whether you prefer water skiing or wakeboarding, or Stand Up Paddle Boarding, all the equipment, as well as snorkel gear, will be waiting for you on your arrival. The dinghy is a 6 pax 14 Ft. center control. Powered by 40 hp, it is good for watersports and for getting you ashore in the evening.
Two full sets of kiteboarding are also available for experienced kiteboarders.
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Food and beverage are all-inclusive, but special requests for specific food items or branded beverages are subject to an additional charge.
• Please note that a 10% supplement applies from December 18 to January 4 and all rates exclude optional gratuity.
• Our luxury crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess).
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.