The vessel is a custom built, luxurious blue water cruising yacht, specifically designed, engineered and built to meet the demands of the most discerning yacht owner. Her sleek, modern clean lines ensure timeless beauty and will turn heads at every dock she visits. Her highly refined and tank tested hull design make for a remarkably smooth, soft and stable ride, regardless of the sea conditions. Cruise in comfort at 20 knots, with a top end of 24 knots, or if you are in no rush, a slow cruise at 8 knots rewards you with incredible fuel efficiency!
Our Luxury Crewed Horizon 60 power catamaran is truly a superb yacht where the idyllic scenery changes with every blink of the eye, as you sail through “nature’s little secret” – the beautiful island chain of the British Virgin Islands.
So join us in the British Virgin Islands and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• Year: 2012
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 60' / 18.29 m
• Beam (width): 24' / 7.32 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 4' 6" / 1.37 m
• Engine make: Caterpillar 715
• No. of engines: 2
The vessel can accommodate 6 guests in 3 cabins. The Master cabin has a king size bed, shower and toilet. A VIP cabin has a queen size bed, shower and toilet. A Guest cabin has a twin bed that can convert to a queen, shower and toilet. The vessel is fully air-conditioned throughout.
In addition to this, the vessel offers a spacious saloon where guests can relax and unwind. The saloon includes a flat screen television with a DVD player and a number of movies as well a stereo system. If that doesn’t appeal to you, you can relax on the dock with a drink, as the flybridge offers a full bar.
The vessel offers diving by arrangement/rendezvous and has snorkeling gear on board for guests to use. Your Captain Darrel is a keen water sports fan, and loves to water-ski, wakeboard, kiteboard and dive. He loves any excuse to get out on the water and would be more than happy to get involved with any of the water-sport activities offered on the boat.
Activities available on Sea Boss include:
• Large Seadoo floating island with iPod hook up.
• Dining for 8 on Aft deck and flybridge.
• Full Bar in Flybridge.
• SAT TV On Aft Deck.
• Apple TV, Music & Movies.
• 2 x Paddle Boards
CHARTER PRICES: (7 nights)
• High Rate (December to April): $30,500 USD per week
• Low Rate (May to November): $24,000 USD per week
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Food and beverage are all-inclusive, but special requests for specific food items or branded beverages are subject to an additional charge.
• Please note that a 10% supplement applies from Dec 18 to Jan 4 and all rates exclude optional gratuity.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.