Escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life with your friends and family and get lost in the amazing beauty of US Virgin Island aboard Helia 44.
44 ft | 13,3 length
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
4 Double Berth
24.3 ft Beam
3.8 ft Draft
2x50 hp Engines
124 gal Fuel tank
43.5 ft Length over all
198 gal Water tank
• Rig: Full batten mainsail & furling genoa
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Freezer & Generator
• Accommodation: 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & 5 Showers
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Davits for the dinghy, Dinghy, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, Fridge, Set of Snorkeling Gear, Swimming ladder & VHF Handset at Helm Station
• Navigation: AIS System & Auto Pilot
• Facilities: BBQ, Cabin Fans, i-pod/i-phone dock, Jack & USB for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Radio
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V
Skipper available at additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Red Hook, VI.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.