44 ft | 13,3 length
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
4 Double Berth
24.3 ft Beam
3.8 ft Draft
2x55 hp Engines
124 gal Fuel tank
43.5 ft Length over all
198 gal Water tank
• Rig: Full batten mainsail & furling genoa
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Freezer & Generator
• Accommodation: 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & 5 Showers
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Davits for the dinghy, Dinghy, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, Fridge, Set of Snorkeling Gear, Swimming ladder & VHF Handset at Helm Station
• Navigation: AIS System & Auto Pilot
• Facilities: BBQ, Cabin Fans, i-pod/i-phone dock, Jack & USB for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Radio
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V
Skipper available at additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Red Hook, VI.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.