44 ft | 13,3 length
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
4 Double Berth
24.3 ft Beam
3.8 ft Draft
2x55 hp Engines
124 gal Fuel tank
43.5 ft Length over all
198 gal Water tank
• Rig: Full batten mainsail & furling genoa
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Freezer & Generator
• Accommodation: 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & 5 Showers
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Davits for the dinghy, Dinghy, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, Fridge, Set of Snorkeling Gear, Swimming ladder & VHF Handset at Helm Station
• Navigation: AIS System & Auto Pilot
• Facilities: BBQ, Cabin Fans, i-pod/i-phone dock, Jack & USB for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Radio
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V
Skipper available at additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Red Hook, VI.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!