51 ft | 15,50 m Length
5 double cabins
1 single cabin
1 Front peak
4 Double Berth
4.1 ft Draft
2x75 hp Engines
248 gal Fuel tank
49.15 ft Length over all
185 gal Water tank
• Rig: Full batten mainsail & Furling Genoa
• Leisure comfort devices: Solar panels
• Electronics: AIS receiver
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Freezer, Generator & Steering Wheel
• Deck fitting: Bimini Top
• Accommodation: Fly Bridge, Forepeak Cabin Single, Skipper Cabin Single & Skippers Toilet
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Davits for the dinghy, Dinghy, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, fridge & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: AIS System, Auto Pilot & Navigation Aids
• Facilities: BBQ, Jack & USB for MP3 - i-pod/phone
• Galley: Microwave & Refrigerator
Skipper available at additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Red Hook, VI.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.