51 ft | 15,50 m Length
5 double cabins
1 single cabin
1 Front peak
4 Double Berth
4.1 ft Draft
2x75 hp Engines
248 gal Fuel tank
49.15 ft Length over all
185 gal Water tank
• Rig: Full batten mainsail & Furling Genoa
• Leisure comfort devices: Solar panels
• Electronics: AIS receiver
• Amenities: Air conditioning, Freezer, Generator & Steering Wheel
• Deck fitting: Bimini Top
• Accommodation: Fly Bridge, Forepeak Cabin Single, Skipper Cabin Single & Skippers Toilet
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Davits for the dinghy, Dinghy, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, fridge & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: AIS System, Auto Pilot & Navigation Aids
• Facilities: BBQ, Jack & USB for MP3 - i-pod/phone
• Galley: Microwave & Refrigerator
Skipper available at additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Red Hook, VI.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!