The Oceanis 54 offers all of the luxuries of home. She has a large master cabin, two double cabins, and a separate skipper cabin for your privacy. The cockpit is spacious and offers plenty of room for 12 guests to enjoy the sail or have a meal (Limited to 6 guests for overnight charters). The twin helm stations give the skipper with excellent visibility on either tack, and also provide easy access to the swim platform. The beautiful teak deck offers plenty of space to move around the boat while underway.
- Yacht charter with Captain and hostess/cook
- Mooring at home base: Palma de Mallorca
- Transfers from/to the airport in Palma
- Complete and detailed linen and towels set and amenities
- VAT 21%
- Advance Provision Allowance (APA): 2,750 EUR (Day Charter), 5,500 EUR (Week Charter)
- Moorings and their expense out of home base Palma
- Food and Beverages
Security deposit will cover any potential damage caused by the client or his guests.
1. Cancellations made up to 60 days prior to boarding - Cancellation Cost: 50% of reservation
2. Cancellations made within 60 days prior to boarding - Cancellation Cost: 100% of reservation
Additional Services Available upon Request:
- Provisioning Onboard
- Water sports equipment rental
- National Marine Parks reservations
- Mooring buoys or berths reservations
- Restaurants or hotel reservations
Advance Provision Allowance (APA):
- Covers the operating expenses that you will incur during your stay onboard like fuel, mooring fees out of the Base, food and beverages and other miscellaneous costs.
- The amount shown above will be paid with the charter reservation and will be given to the Captain in advance to make sure that all your requirements are onboard before your arrival.
- If midway through the charter the APA becomes low, the Skipper will advise you to ensure additional funds are available. You may request at any time from the Skipper a statement and receipts of all the expenses covered with the APA.
- APA will also cover any potential damage caused by clients in Day Charters.
- We will refund any excess APA funds remaining at the end of the charter period.
Usually this boat operates around Palma de Mallorca, ES.
Welcome to the beautiful capital city of the Balearic islands, Spain! People from all over the world come to visit this piece of Mediterranean bliss and its famous sister, the party island of Ibiza. If you’re looking for things to do in Palma de Mallorca, Spain - besides getting on a boat party in Ibiza - our local team of sailing enthusiasts suggests a trip to Port de Soller, to the Caves of Drach, or to the natural park on Dragonera island, just off the west coast of Mallorca.More about Palma de Mallorca, Spain