Make your vacation rememberable for years treasuring amazing and adventurous memories onboard. After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design’s work on the boat’s interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled . It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
• Naval architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
• Interior design: Nauta Design
• Length over all: 11,97 m / 39’3”
• Beam over all: 7,25 m / 23’9’’
• Draft: 1,21 m / 4’00’’
• Mast clearance: 20,30 m / 66’7’’
• Light displacement (EEC): 10,348 t / 22817 Lbs
• Engines: 2 x 29 CV à 2 x 40 CV
• Fuel capacity: 2 x 200 l / 2 x 53 US gal
• Upwind sail area: 84 m2 / 904 sq.ft.
• Spinnaker (optional): non
• Code 0 (optional): 73 m2 / 785 sq.ft.
• Fresh water capacity: 1 x 300 l / 79 US gal
• Berths: 6-12
Price starts from $1,745 USD per day
We guarantee you will have the fantastic time onboard. Hope we will meet soon!
Usually this boat operates around Oxnard, CA.
Sailo’s private cruises out of Los Angeles are the perfect way to escape the hectic environment of the city. Rent a sailboat in Marina del Rey and experience whale watching in Santa Monica Bay. If you want to travel a bit farther, a private Channel Islands cruise will allow you to truly unplug and admire “the Galapagos of North America” from the privacy of one of our yacht rentals in Los Angeles. For a memorable sailing adventure, we also recommend one of our most popular cruises out of Los Angeles - a Catalina Island cruise - a great overnight escape that offers a resort-like atmosphere and natural beauty. Curious about your options for a unique nautical adventure in South California? Read on...