Make your special day very special with our ideal event venue, then it might be any occasion. A yacht on which you will purely experience comfort and luxury will make your event or party memorable for years.
• Length: 64'
• Beam: 18′
• Draft: 5′
• Completed/ renovated in 2000
• Twin 12 V71 Turbo Charged Diesels
• Cruising speed: + 12 knots
• Twin 21Kw Kohler generators
• Inverter system
• Fuel capacity: 800 Gallons diesel in new tanks
• Fresh Water capacity: 300 Gallons in stainless steel tanks
• Water maker: 30 Gph
• U.S Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers with 6 crew
• 2 IN Cal-King in master stateroom with ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub
• 2 in double bed in port stateroom
• 2 in upper / lower berths in starboard stateroom
• Port and starboard staterooms share separate head with steam shower
• 2 in double convertible sofa in salon
• 2 crew forward with separate head and shower
• Air conditioning and heating throughout the vessel.
Overnight Features: (* On request)
• Soft tub Jacuzzi on foredeck*
• 18” Robalo launch with 150 h.p outboard motor *
• 12′ Avon R.I. B. with 15 h.p. outboard motor
• Twin kayaks *
• Two ice makers
• 76 and 48 mile Furuno radars
• Gyro satellite television with DSS for movies and stereo throughout
• Extensive CD and Video library
• Cellular phone
• Fax capabilities
• 2 VHF radiotelephone
• 2 GPS receivers with computer navigation
Price starts $3,675 USD
Stated above is only an estimate of the charter fee. Please contact us for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Newport Beach, CA.
Sailo’s private cruises out of Los Angeles are the perfect way to escape the hectic environment of the city. Rent a sailboat in Marina del Rey and experience whale watching in Santa Monica Bay. If you want to travel a bit farther, a private Channel Islands cruise will allow you to truly unplug and admire “the Galapagos of North America” from the privacy of one of our yacht rentals in Los Angeles.