Bali 4.1 is a perfect vessel to make your sailing vacation memorable for years. It is featured with 3 double cabins, 1 single cabin, 3 showers, 3 heads & a front peak. The vessel is powered with Volvo D2-40 hp x 2 HP Engine and has 2200 liters fuel capacity
• SPECIFICATIONS: 22 ft | 6,72 m Beam, 4 ft | 1,12 m Draft, 190 Holding Tanks & 184 gal | 800 lWater capacity
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 1135,59 ft² | 105,5 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & Fluke anchor Spare anchor
Price starts from $6,440 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay & Eleuthera
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Dave the boat owner was so helpful in helping book our charter. It was a very last minute booking due to previous charter be canceled at last minute. Charter was for a girls trip with 5 lady’s. When we arrived the day of charter, the catamaran was very nice, clean, spacious, and perfect for what we needed. Captain Eloi and Hostess Annabell were very knowledgeable about boat, marine life, and area we were sailing, but were very professional. They made us feel rite at home and were such sweet people. We couldn’t have asked for better people to guide us on our adventures. I would highly recommend booking with own, Dave and using Captain Eloi and Hostess Annabell for you charter.
Thank you for making this charter one of the best memories for us lady’s. I will be a returning customer in the future.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!