Get impressed with luxury & comfort aboard Lagoon 50. Lagoon 50 is featured with 6 double cabins, 1 single cabin, 4 showers, 4 heads & a front peak. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 2 x 80 HP Engine and has a fuel capacity of up to 1040 liters.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 27 ft | 8,10 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,40 m Draft, 4x120L Holding Tanks & 190,9 gal | 830 Water capacity
• RIG: Furling genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 1701,77 ft² | 158,1 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Air conditioning, Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Bugs Screens, CD/Player/Tuner, Deck shower, Dodger, Freezer, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove Oven, Generator, Heating, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, iPod/MP3 jack socket, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, Microwave, Refrigeration, 50 amps Shore power, Solar Panel, Speakers in salon and cockpit, Steering Wheel & Watermaker
• ELECTRONICS: Autopilot, Compass, Depth sounder, Electric windlass, GPS chart plotter, Inverter, Log/Speedometer, VHF, VHF remote & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 50HP Outboard Engine & 3,9m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Binocular, Emergency tiller, Fire extinguishers, First aid kit, Flares, Flashlight, Foghorn, Life raft, Life vests, DELTA Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps, DELTA Spare anchor & Tools and Spares
PRICES: Starts from $8,797 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay & Eleuthera
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!