Enjoy sailing in the Bahamas aboard Lagoon450. The vessel can comfortably accommodate up to 8 pax in its 4 cabins. It has 4 heads, 4 showers and 4 double berths. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 2 x 54 HP Engine & has 1000 l fuel capacity.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 26 ft | 7,87 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 80 Holding Tanks, Hot water & 161 gal | 700 l Water capacity
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 850,35 ft² | 79 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Boarding ladder, Bugs Screens, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove Oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, 30 amps Shore power, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel.
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & DELTA Spare anchor
PRICE: Starts from $6,142 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!