Dufour 382 Grand Large is the perfect choice for your next sailing trip. Get impressed with highly featured vessel Dufour 382 Grand Large. The vessel can accommodate up to 6 pax in its 3 cabins. It has 3 double berths, single head & 1 shower. The vessel is powered with Volvo 40 hp engine and has fuel capacity of 130 l.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 12 ft | 3,77 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 79 Holding tanks, Hot water & 46 gal | 200 l Water capacity
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 752,94 ft² | 69,95 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder & Bugs Screen, Deck shower, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, 30 amps Shore power & Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & DELTA Spare anchor
Price starts from $2,502 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!