Luxurious and comfortable Sun Odyssey 379 available for charter in the Bahamas. Boat featured with 3 cabins, 2 heads, 1 shower and 3 double berths. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 29 HPEngine & has 29,9 gal |130 lFuel capacity.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 12 ft | 3,77 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 79 Holding Tanks, Hot water & 46 gal | 200 l Water capacity
• Rig Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 752,94 ft² | 69,95 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Bugs Screens, Deck shower, Dodger
Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove Oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, iPod/MP3 jack socket, Lazy bag
Lazy Jacks, 30 amps Shore power, Solar Panel, Speakers in salon and cockpit & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & DELTA Spare anchor
PRICE: Starts from $2,800 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Security Deposit - $3,000 per booking
Damage waiver - 6.00% of booking price
Starter Pack - $48 per booking
Nassau Port Department, charter taxe - 4.00% of booking price
Cleaning - $250 per booking
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!More about The Bahamas