Make it an incredible day out on the the exquisite Bahamian blue waters. "Fish On" or just enjoy a leisure trip to snorkel and sightsee.
Our 43 foot Bertram Sport Yacht, "Strike Again", is perfect for your pursuits. There's a lot of options when you're out on the water -- so whether you're looking to explore, relax, or party or fish-- our focus is to provide a safe, clean, and fun experience every time.
Enjoy Nassau New Providence, Bahamas by boat! Charter a 43' Luxury sport Yacht for up to 16 people.
What You Can Expect:
The opportunities are endless in the Bahamas, but a typical itinerary would involve island hopping, swimming and snorkeling in the reef and even fish. ( added fee for fishing).
• Discover secluded hideaways and beaches of unparalleled beauty
• Go for a swim – the reefs offer natural protection from the lashing waves of the open sea
• Snorkel the crystal clear waters as your captain identifies the variety of sea life around you
• Visit Harbour Island and take in the beautiful Georgian architecture (full day trip only)
• Escape to the uninhabited paradise of Rose Island
What To Expect Onboard:
• 43′ Bertram Sport **Comfortable deck, bow, and cabin to lounge
• Twin Detroit diesel 550 horsepower turbo engines
• Air conditioned Salon
• Master stateroom and guest stateroom
• Two bathrooms
• Boarding ladder and swim platform for the swimmer or diver
• Murray Bros fighting chairs
• Comfortably accommodates up to 12 adults
Fuel is include in charter price
What You Need to Bring
• Light clothing options
• Athletic shoes
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
The amazing aerial views of the Bahamas are the quintessential image of the Caribbean sailing paradise. Escape the winter and plan your next Nassau, Bahamas excursions by boat with Sailo! Whether you hop on a Bahamas yacht charter to explore the neighboring islands, go diving or fishing, or relax aboard a sailboat charter while taking in the mesmerizing shades of the Atlantic, your adventure starts by picking a boat! Get inspired by our guide and start packing for a vacation to remember!More about The Bahamas