Be your own captain and experience ultimate sailing in Nassau. Live the moment you have always dreamed t get onboard an elegant catamaran!
Boat model: Lagoon 42
Millesime year: 2017
Length: 42 ft | 12,80 m
Number of persons: 9
Number of double cabins: 3
Number of single cabins: 1
Number of showers: 3
Number of heads: 3
Front peak: 1
Gas Stove Oven: 3 burners, Freezer: 100 L
LOA: 42 ft./12.80 m
Beam: 25.3 ft./7.70
Draft: 4.1 ft./1.25
Water Tank: 79 US Gal. / 300 L
Fuel Tank: 79 US Gal. / 300 L
Engine: 2 x 57 hp Yanmars
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
- Accommodation: Double bed: 3, Convertible Saloon Table Double, Showers 3, Toilets 3, Forepeak Cabin Single: 1
- Deck: Fridge: 1 in the cockpit, Teak deck, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions,
Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + 2 in forwarding cockpit, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch 1, Dinghy, Outboard Engine, Swimming ladder
- Facilities: USB Socket in cabins, Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Radio, Electric Toilet Pump: 3
- Electric: Generator: 13.5 Kva/110V, Inverter: 12 V/110 v, 2000va Socket, Solar Panel: 4 x 100W
- Sails: Main Sail battened Roller Genoa, Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
- Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder, VHF, Radar
- Galley: Microwave: 110V, Electric Fridge 12V
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.