Bali 4.1 is a perfect vessel to make your sailing vacation memorable for years. It is featured with 3 double cabins, 1 single cabin, 3 showers, 3 heads & a front peak. The vessel is powered with Volvo D2-40 hp x 2 HP Engine and has 2200 liters fuel capacity
• SPECIFICATIONS: 22 ft | 6,72 m Beam, 4 ft | 1,12 m Draft, 190 Holding Tanks & 184 gal | 800 lWater capacity
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 1135,59 ft² | 105,5 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & Fluke anchor Spare anchor
✅ WEEKLY PRICES:
PRICE per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
- DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
- ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
✅ DAILY PRICES: (Skippered only) (Available on Request Only)
PRICES: Starts from $1,567 USD
INCLUDES: Skipper, Cleaning, Refueling, Starter Pack, Handling Fees & Port Taxes.
FOOD & BEVERAGES OPTIONS: We can provide a deli-type lunch with sandwiches, veggies, sides, juice, and other beverages, including a fixed amount of alcohol per person for $50 per person.
OPTIONAL: Chef available for additonal cost + Provisioning
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Dave the boat owner was so helpful in helping book our charter. It was a very last minute booking due to previous charter be canceled at last minute. Charter was for a girls trip with 5 lady’s. When we arrived the day of charter, the catamaran was very nice, clean, spacious, and perfect for what we needed. Captain Eloi and Hostess Annabell were very knowledgeable about boat, marine life, and area we were sailing, but were very professional. They made us feel rite at home and were such sweet people. We couldn’t have asked for better people to guide us on our adventures. I would highly recommend booking with own, Dave and using Captain Eloi and Hostess Annabell for you charter.
Thank you for making this charter one of the best memories for us lady’s. I will be a returning customer in the future.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.