You'll be on one of our meticulously maintained & serviced center console boats with 2 motors.
Full Day trip to Exuma to swim with the pigs!
$3,200.00 USD (up to 10 people)
Come snorkel, dive and enjoy the beautiful clear waters of the Bahamas. Colorful coral reefs, fish, turtles. If we’re lucky we’ll see stingrays, dolphins, lion fish and more!
Oh yeah! And SWIM WITH THE FAMOUS SWIMMING PIGS!
You'll interact with Bahamian Rock Iguanas, swim with sharks & stingrays too!
Enjoy the day on your schedule. You tell the captain what you want, where you want to go and how long you want to stay. He will ensure you have a great time!
What your day will look like:
The water is spectacular and the days are warm. A typical day would involve island hopping, swimming, snorkeling, eating & drinking!
• Discover secluded hideaways and beaches that only your captain knows of
• Go for a swim or enjoy the floaties we have on board
• Snorkel the pristine waters and enjoy the sea life
• Enjoy unlimited booze, soft drinks & bottled water
• Lunch can be arranged on one of the family islands* (additional cost)
What To Expect Onboard:
• Comfortably accommodates up to 9 adults. 10 Adults max.
• Captain Pasqual will take care of your every need
• Snorkel gear
• Fresh fruit
Things to Bring:
• Dry Clothes
• Preferred drinks/snacks
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches on exciting daily, multi-day and week-long Nassau, Bahamas sailing trips!
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.