• LOA 26.50 m
• YEAR 2007
• ENGINES 2 x 280 HP Iveco
• LOD 23.90 m
• TYPE Motorsail yacht "Gulet"
• GENERATORS 1x16 kWa, 1x22.5 kWa
• BEAM 6.97 m
• BUILDER Ethemoglu, Bodrum
• CRUISE SPEED 10 knots
• SAIL AREA 265 m2
• HULL epoxy laminated mahogany
• CREW Captain and chef + 2
• Sleeps 8 guests. Two double cabins and two twin cabins (which upon request can be converted to double beds) all with vanity table sets. Cabins are fully air-conditioned.
• The bathrooms have enclosed showers, electric toilets and hair dryers.
• Separate crew quarters with 2 cabins and 2 bathrooms.
• LED television in the saloon
• CD and DVD player
• iPod connection to the music system
• Wi-Fi Internet GPS plotter, radar
• Dinghy Zodiac with 50 hp Water skis, wakeboard, Ringo 2 canoes, snorkeling gear
• Windsurf upon request
• Fully air-conditioned Washing machine and dryer Icemaker
• Voltage 12 V + 24 V + 220V
Prices: (Per day)
• April, May, October & November: €1,650
• June & September: €2,000
• July & August: €2,300
Crew wages, fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, water, cruising permits, crew & yacht insurance, ships laundry, cleaning, Turkish commercial harbor expenses and Turkish VAT.
• Food and Beverages
• Airport transfers – these can be arranged at an additional cost
• Port & harbor fees for Greek island destinations, customs formalities in Greece and Turkey
• Fuel for onboard toys
• Private marina fees in Turkey and Greece
• Land excursions – a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost
• Crew Gratuities
• Embarkation starts at 16:00 hours and disembarkation is at 10:00 hours.
• Full-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 65 per person per day. It includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Half-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 50 per person per day. It includes breakfast + either lunch or dinner per day, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Alcoholic beverages are not included and can be ordered in advance and placed on board in quantities requested, at supermarket cost. Passengers are free to bring their own drinks on board.
• Self-provisioning option: where food and beverage may be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list
or upon embarkation, with the help of our staff. Basic crew meals are to be covered by the charterers.
• Child Discounts: 0-6 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount on the Full Board rate.
Usually this boat operates around MUGLA, TR.
Bodrum is one of the most elegant seaside getaways on the Aegean Turkish coast, and a must on your list of top boating destinations. Enjoy the deep blue seawaters and the light breeze on a Bordum boat trip to Knidos, go on a sailing cruise to Datça, or on a yacht charter to Keçi Bükü - Turkey’s hidden secret. When you’re on shore, don’t miss a Bodrum shopping experience! Looking for things to do by boat in Bodrum, Turkey, known also as one of the world's premier yachting region? Read on...More about Bodrum, Turkey