Cruise out to sea with Coast Yachts!
The Sunset "Bliss Experience" (4-hours):
You and your guests will embark from Miami Beach Marina aboard Coast's beautiful spacious 40’ midsize yacht and cruise through Miami's "Millionaire Islands" where you will discover the Dexter house, Al Capone's famous hideaway, Ricky Martin's party palace and many more! You'll continue your voyage past the Port of Miami to Biscayne Bay and soak in the amazing Miami sunset. As your state of bliss reaches new heights, you'll explore Brickell along the Miami River. Of course your private yacht experience would not be complete without reenacting a scene from Miami Vice! We’ll secure the cabin and go full throttle on a high-speed chase through the cargo ship canal on your way back to South Beach!
The Sandbar “Bliss Experience” (8-hours):
Escape the crowded beach and discover a sandy paradise in the beautiful bays of Miami. Unlike the coastal beach, you will have all the comforts of home within reach aboard the yacht. You and your guests will enjoy a relaxing cruise through the Miami waterways, seeing the luxury homes, cruise ships, wildlife and the city of Miami. Your crew will anchor the yacht near the waste deep for you to step onshore. When the tide rolls out, the water level drops up to three feet and there are places in the bays where small islands emerge from the water. These temporary islands are known as sandbars. Likeminded boaters all migrate to this oasis to bask in the sun, splash in the water and party! We have a large floating island for eight people that is perfect for chilling and sipping your favorite beverage!
The Bespoke “Bliss Experience:”
Working with Coast is like have a genie in a bottle. Your wish is our command! Please send us a message to design a unique experience made only for you.
Some Fine Print:
• Complimentary ice, water and soda beverages will be provided. Food, beverages and alcohol may be brought by you and your guests or ask us about catering options. We can accommodate a variety of requests and will have everything set up on the boat for you.
• The wind and waves may tip your ship but only YOU can TIP your crew! The yacht is professionally crewed and the standard 20% + gratuity is to be paid in cash directly to the crew. Please understand that gratuities are a yacht crew's main bread and butter!
• Fuel for the standard route is included, any variations will add to the fuel expense.
• If available, additional hours may be purchased for $200 on the day before or day of the cruise.
• 7% Miami sales tax is in addition to the published fee.
• Valid Government ID, physical credit card, signed waiver and payment verification forms are required for boarding.
Usually this boat operates around Miami Beach, FL.
Home of the vibrant Miami Beach, the “city within city”, Miami is an extraordinary place built on holiday, hype and a myriad things to do by boat. The weather seldom dips below balmy, beaches are gorgeous, and people are simply beautiful. Hop aboard a yacht rental in Miami and go snorkeling, choose a party boat rental and join the happy crowd at the sandbar. Relax on one of Sailo’s sailboat rentals from Miami and end your day with a dockside dining experience with a breathtaking view.More about Miami, FL