The vessel is a 19 M. traditionally designed ketch gulet. She was built as a charter gulet in 1999 and she has been completely refitted in 2013. She has 1 master, 2 double cabins, all with en-suite facilities. She has 2 crew members who offer a professional service to meet the guest’s needs. The vessel is a perfect classic gulet to charter in Turkish Riviera and Greek islands.
• Cabin: 3 (1 Master, 2 Double)
• Pax: 6
• LOA: 19 M
• Beam: 6 M
• Built: 1995
• Refit: 2013
Floating Noodles, Fishing Equipment, Snorkelling Equipment, Air-Conditioning, Tender With Outboard Engine
• Base Port: Marmaris/Turkey
• Cruising Area: Southwest coast of Turkey, Dodecanese Islands of Greece
Prices: (Per day)
• April: €350 EUR
• May: €350 EUR
• June: €590 EUR
• July: €805 EUR
• August: €805 EUR
• September: €590 EUR
• October: €350 EUR
Included In Basic Rates:
• Crew & onboard services
• Fuel costs for cruising up to 4 hours per day
• Use of onboard water sports and recreational equipment (Excluding fuel costs)
• Mooring expenses in local waters (Excluding private marinas)
• Yacht insurance
• Provisioning of food and beverages
• Entry, exit and port fees and taxes for Greek waters (Optional)
• Airport transfers (Optional)
• Crew gratuity (Optional)
What to Bring:
At least two swimming suits. High protection sun lotion, sun protection cap, protection lipstick, the attire should be according to warm (night) – hot (daytime) temperatures, camera or/and handy-cam, beach towels and personal towels. A memory book to note your happy moments. No shoes are allowed on board, just bring your sneakers or walking shoes for land cruising.
Gulets do not permit guests to bring pets on board for several reasons. The crew is required to maintain rigid cleanliness standards for all their guests and there is a potential of allergens from animal remaining on board. Animals are typically not accustomed to the strict confinement of a ship and an active cruising can be quite uncomfortable for pets. Just like humans, animals can also be sensitive to the effects of motion and may become disoriented or lethargic.
April, May and October’s temperature range between 20 and 26 degrees centigrade and are much cooler than at the height of the season. Temperatures for June, July and August are hot, ranging from 30 to 38 degrees centigrade. It is not humid and unlikely to see rain at the height of summer.
Optional on GSM System with limited data allowance. Please inform us before.
• If you cancel the booking more than 30 days prior to the commencement date, we will be entitled to keep the Deposit and refund any balance to you.
• If you cancel the booking within 30 days prior to the commencement date the charter fees are not refundable. If we are able to re-charter the Yacht for all or part of the charter period, a proportion of the charter fee may be refunded.
For more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner". Hope we will meet soon.
Usually this boat operates around Marmaris, TR.
There is a lot to see by a private yacht charter in Turkey, and Fethiye and Göcek have a lot to offer. With some of the most spectacular locations in the country, this stretch of coast is perfect for a sailing trip for a day or for a week-long vacation.
Sat in a picturesque bay, Fethiye and Göcek make the perfect starting location for exploring by yacht charter. In Turkey, the coastal towns themselves are packed full of restaurants and bars, bazaars and hotels, with some fantastic beaches right there on the waterfront.