Azra Deniz, rightfully recompensing its charter fee, owns 2 master cabins like GuletPoint’s other two exclusive range yachts, Diva Deniz and Derya Deniz. Besides, she also distinguishes from the other yachts on her category owing to the exclusive privilege of having comfortable front deck lounge suite similar to the other yachts of exclusive category.
Azra Deniz, comprising 2 spacious master cabins and 4 more double berth cabins, can host up to 12 guests on board.
She lets her guests experience maximum comfort with roomy living spaces and the large deck allowing them to enjoy sunbathing and other social activities easily.
She is precisely ideal for the large groups of families and friends with the advantage of her economic charter price while offering the optimum performance and comfort.
+ CHARTER PRICES DO INCLUDE also :
- Service of crew (3 person : captain, cook and deckshand / they have their own quartier on the gulet)
- Fuel for a regular weekly cruise ( of approx. 100-110 sm )
- AC up to 6 hours a day ( every more hour would cost per hour 50€)
- Transitlog for Turkish waters
- Harbour fees in Turkey ( starting, ending and one more port on request during the week)
- Bed linen and towels ( will be changed once in the mid of the week)
- 1 canoe for free use (2nd additional canoe – 100 Euro rental fee / week)
+ WE DO OFFER 3 QUALITIES for FULLBOARD ACCOMODATION.
Standard 30 € / Medium 45 € / Luxury 65 € per person
Please do ask for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Marmaris, TR.
Discover the Fethiye and Göcek, Turkey attractions by boat and plan your next sailing holiday in one of the most amazing regions in the western Mediterranean. Enjoy Turkey’s finest sceneries, often described by sailors as a hidden paradise. Choose Fethiye to start your boat trip to Tomb Bay or an outing in Göcek, Turkey. Sail in style on a luxury yacht charter from Fethiye to the Blue Lagoon in Ölüdeniz or go for a memorable dinner in the middle of the Byzantine ruins on Tersane island.