Dora Deniz, renewed with a cabin layout of 1 stateroom and 2 double berth cabins, is boutique and one of the rare traditional models of a typical gulet. It is especially ideal for couples and for families with children on board.
Dora Deniz with her typical gulet design, undoubtedly, enables the yachting lovers to experience great and memorable pleasure thanks to her board sailing closer to the waterline.
Her charter price, as quite reasonable as even the smallest groups or families can afford, provides an opportunity for the guests to have a magnificent and extremely comfortable holiday beyond their expectations.
CHARTER PRICES DO INCLUDE also :
- Service of crew (2 person : captain, and cook / they have their own quartier on the gulet)
- Fuel for a regular weekly cruise ( of approx. 100-110 sm )
- AC up to 6 hours a day ( every more hour would cost per hour 50€)
- Transitlog for Turkish waters
- Harbour fees in Turkey ( starting,ending and one more port on request during the week)
- Bed linen and towels ( will be changed once in the mid of the week)
- 1 canoe for free use (2nd additional canoe – 100 Euro rental fee / week)
+ WE DO OFFER 3 QUALITIES for FULLBOARD ACCOMODATION.
Standard 30 € / Medium 45 € / Luxury 65 € per person
Please do ask for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Marmaris, TR.
Discover the Fethiye and Göcek, Turkey attractions by boat and plan your next sailing holiday in one of the most amazing regions in the western Mediterranean. Enjoy Turkey’s finest sceneries, often described by sailors as a hidden paradise. Choose Fethiye to start your boat trip to Tomb Bay or an outing in Göcek, Turkey. Sail in style on a luxury yacht charter from Fethiye to the Blue Lagoon in Ölüdeniz or go for a memorable dinner in the middle of the Byzantine ruins on Tersane island.