Make your vacation rememberable for years treasuring amazing and adventurous memories onboard. Indulge in the luxury onboard this luxurious, spacious and comfortable catamaran.
• Length: 38 ft
• 4 double cabins
• 2 showers
• 2 heads
• 2 Salon
• 21.5 ft./6.53 m beam
• 3.9 ft./1.15 m draft
• 600 L/158 US Gal. Water Tank
• 200 L/52 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 29 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor, windlass, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder, VHF & Radar
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone
• Galley: 120 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 40 Amp Battery Charger
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.