Rent this 45 ft catamaran in Martinique and get ready to discover the many things this boating paradise has to offer!
• 45 ft | 13,60 m Length
• 4 double cabins
• 2 single cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 2 Front peak
• 4 Double berth
• 7.42 m BEAM
• 1.22 m DRAFT
• 2 x 400 L Water Tank
• 2 x 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 57 hp Yanmar Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: 120 L/h, 220 V Water maker
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 - accessible from deck hatch or through forward cabin Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: over fly bridge Bimini, cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, tables in fwd cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot + cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine A65 GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: 220V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Full size - 615L with ice maker and dedicated converter Electric Fridge 220 V, part of full size fridge & ice Maker
• Electric: 11 KW, 50 HZ Generator, Battery Charger, 1 in each cabin + 1 at nav station 12 V Socket, 220 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.