• 40 ft | 12,20 m Length
• 10 persons
• 4 double cabins
• 2 single cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 22 ft. beam
• 3.67 ft. draft
• 211 US Gal. / 800 L Water Tank
• 103 US Gal. / 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40 hp Nanni Engines Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Part of Fridge Freezer
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 (child pr 1m60 maximum) Forepeak Cabin Single
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Cockpit extension Swim Platform over flybridge, Bimini, Lounge cushions Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, 2 in forward cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 272 L Refrigerator & 180 L/h Watermaker
• Electric: 12v/220v, 1600W Converter, 12 V Socket & 2 x 100W Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.