Scorpion 860 is a best seller in its category. This is an open style rigid inflatable boat equipped with twin engines of 150hp each, and two comfortable sun decks. This is a quality boat, fast, stylish and economic in use.
- Length ( Loa ) 8.60 m
- Beam ( Boa ) 2.70 m
- Weight ( Dry ) 1.050 Kg
- Horsepower: 2 Χ 150 Yamaha (4 stroke)
- Passengers: 8
- Fuel Consumption in Cruising Speed: 1.9 lt/ nautical mile
- Top speed: 42 knots
- Fuel tanks: 2x180 lt
- Fresh water tank: 80 lt
- Number of air chambers: 5
- Extra Large Sunbrella® Bimini/canopy top for ultimate sun protection
- GPS Chart Plotter / tracker / Depth control system/ VHF
- Ice Refrigerator
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shower on aft deck
- Electric Winch
- Private cruises
- Customized itineraries
- Corporate events
- In Attica: Athens, Glyfada, Lavrion, and Anavyssos
- In the Cyclades: Mykonos, Paros, and Antiparos
- In Mainland Greece: Agios Konstantinos
- Argosaronic Gulf: Aegina, Poros, Spetses, Hydra, Ermioni
- Kea, Kythnos, Sifnos
- Mykonos, Delos, Rhineia
- Paros, Antiparos to Despotiko, Koufonisia
- Skiathos, Skopelos, and Alonissos
- From August 27 to July 14: €377 EUR per day including VAT
- From July 16 to August 25: €479 EUR per day including VAT
We operate on demand. Please contact us for a quote regarding your private sea excursion, personalized itineraries, and all-inclusive offers.
Usually this boat operates around Lavrio, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of day trip opportunities from Athens.