The Grady White 192 Freedom will accomodate up to six adults. The boat offers an open lay out with the protection of a walk thru windshield. The boat is powered to let you pull water skiiers, tow water toys or go out relax while fishing. Have a great day on the water.
The Grady White 192 Tournament is a large dual console for up to six adults. The boat can be used for fishing, water skiing or towing water toys. Another favorite of our customers is just cruising the beautiful waters of the East End.
There is a $1000 deposit due at boat pick up.
• 3 Day Discount (3-6 days): 10% discount.
• Weekly Discount (7-20 days): 15% discount.
• Monthly Discount (21 to 60 days): 20% discount.
• Seasonal Discount (More than 60 days): 35% discount.
Terms & Conditions:
• The hours of operations are 10.00 am - 4:00 pm and all boats must be back in the marina by 4:00 pm.
• All boats must return to the dock of origin by 4:00 pm and if on daily rental the overage is computed at a rate of $110 USD per hour with any tow boat expense solely the expense of the renter.
• The “Captain” must be at least 25 years of age, hold a valid driver's license, and a major credit card.
• Fuel charges are not included in the rental price. boats leave dock full of fuel. The renter pays for the refueling at the end of the rental period.
• Cancellations or changes (7) days before the reservation check-in date will be assessed a $50 USD re-booking/cancellation fee. At the time we receive your full rental payment, your small boat reservation is confirmed. no shows, late arrivals, or early departures are not eligible for refund.
Security Deposit - $1,000 per booking
NY Tax - 8.63% of booking price
Member since June 2015
Boating is my passion and I love sharing it with other people. I aim to provide the ultimate boating experience utilizing the best customer service and product quality there is. I look forward to seeing you on the water!See full profile
Usually this boat operates around Hampton Bays, NY.
The Hamptons are a popular summer destination for the well-to-do from New York City and the surrounding areas. You will find beautiful beaches and top restaurants, high-end shopping, and plenty of Hamptons attractions by boat. Try Montauk fishing, go for a Sag Harbor sailing trip and have fun with watersports, or plan a trip to Shelter Island. Enjoy sailing from Southampton to Montauk for a romantic dinner. Sailo has the perfect selection of boats to take advantage of this boater’s paradise.More about The Hamptons