46 ft | 13,96 length
3 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
25 ft. / 7.84 m beam
4.27 ft. / 1.30 m draft
15.5 T Displacement
4 x 175 L / 4 x 46 Gal. Water Tank
2 x 500 L / 2 x 130 Gal. Fuel Tank
2 x 54 hp Yanmar Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & Freezer + additional (110 L)
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 2 (access from deck only) Forepeak Cabin Single
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, 9.9HP Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind vane, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, CD player, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Microwave & 130 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket, 110V/220V Converter, 11Kva Generator, Battery Charger, Inverter & 12 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.