46 ft | 13,96 length
3 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
25 ft. / 7.84 m beam
4.27 ft. / 1.30 m draft
15.5 T Displacement
4 x 175 L / 4 x 46 Gal. Water Tank
2 x 500 L / 2 x 130 Gal. Fuel Tank
2 x 54 hp Yanmar Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & Freezer + additional (110 L)
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 2 (access from deck only) Forepeak Cabin Single
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, 9.9HP Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind vane, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, CD player, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Microwave & 130 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket, 110V/220V Converter, 11Kva Generator, Battery Charger, Inverter & 12 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!