42 ft | 12,70 length
3 double cabins
13'8 / 4.2 m beam
5'10 / 1.56 m draft
380 L Water Tank
200 L Fuel Tank
55hp Volvo Engine
• Amenities: Air conditioning dockside only, Gas Stove Oven 2 burner & Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Plancha in the cockpit, with sink, Teak deck in the cockpit, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator, Wine Cellar & 110V Microwave
• Electric: 110 V Socket in cabins + salon & Inverter
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.