41 ft | 12,43 m length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
4,20 m /13'9 beam
1.68 m / 5'6 draft
330 l /87 US Gal Water Tank
200 l / 53 US Gal Fuel Tank
Yanmar 45 CV Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: Convertible Cockpit Table Double, 3 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot & cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning only dockside, Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & Toilet Pump 2 Electric
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped & Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket, Battery Charger, Inverter & 12 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.