41 ft | 12,43 m length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
4,20 m /13'9 beam
1.68 m / 5'6 draft
330 l /87 US Gal Water Tank
200 l / 53 US Gal Fuel Tank
Yanmar 45 CV Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: Convertible Cockpit Table Double, 3 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot & cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning only dockside, Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & Toilet Pump 2 Electric
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped & Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket, Battery Charger, Inverter & 12 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!