34 ft | 10,28 m length
2 double cabins
11.61 ft. beam
5.1 ft. draft
220 L Water Tank
160 L Fuel Tank
29 hp Engine
• Amenities: 2 burner Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 2 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Single, 1 Showers & 1 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, self-tacking Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Teak deck in the cockpit, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Radio & CD player
• Galley: Wine Cellar
• Electric: 110 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.