34 ft | 10,28 m length
2 double cabins
11.61 ft. beam
5.1 ft. draft
220 L Water Tank
160 L Fuel Tank
29 hp Engine
• Amenities: 2 burner Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 2 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Single, 1 Showers & 1 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, self-tacking Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Teak deck in the cockpit, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Radio & CD player
• Galley: Wine Cellar
• Electric: 110 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!