Experience sailing at its best aboard this sailboat charter in Croatia.
• 50 ft | 15,38 m length
• 5 double cabins
• 1 single cabin
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 1 Double Bunk
• 1 Salon
• 1 Front peak
• 4 Double Berth
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, 2 Steering Wheel & Imray Full Set of Charts
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 2 Bunk Beds, 1 Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 1 Skipper Cabin Single
• Sails: 61,00 sqm Main Sail battened & 53,00 sqm Roller Genoa
• Deck: 12 v Fridge, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, 3-5 hp Outboard Engine, Gangway plank, Swimming ladder & Set of Snorkeling Gear
• Navigation: 15 Wintex, Raymarine E95 GPS Plotter, Raymarine I70 Auto Pilot, Raymarine I70 Wind instruments, Raymarine I70 Speed Log, Raymarine I70 Depth Sounder, Raymarine R55E VHF, Navigation Aids, Turkish and Cyprus Waters Pilot & List of lights
• Facilities: 40 l Hot Water, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped, 255 l Electric Fridge 12V & 80 l Icebox
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V, Battery Charger, 2000w 12/220v Inverter, 12 V Socket & 220 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Dubrovnik, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Dubrovnik is probably one of the most famous and luxurious yachting destination in the Mediterranean. Preferred by many as a starting point for their vacation in the Adriatic sea, the medieval walled fortress offers a fantastic backdrop for Dubrovnik boat trips. The Sun Sail yacht rental in Dubrovnik you are looking at right now is an excellent choice for either a week-long itinerary with long sail passages along the Southern Dalmatian coast, or an intense island hopping adventure. Before you decide to rent a boat in Dubrovnik, make sure to read our Sailing in Croatia boating guide, as well as the more detailed guides to well-known yachting playgrounds in the Adriatic sea: Split - Attractions by Boat and Sailing Holidays from Sibenik. For example, a popular summer adventure would be to rent a boat in Dubrovnik and go on an amazing week-long cruise to Zadar. And if this fine Sun Sail yacht is not what you were looking for, we invite you to check out the other offers in Dubrovnik, or to browse our extensive inventory of beautiful Sail monohulls and catamarans in Split, Sibenik and Zadar.
As soon as you select this Sun 50.0 ft Sun Sail yacht rental for Dubrovnik boat trips, we recommend starting a conversation with the boat representative. Click on the “Message Owner“ blue button to ask more details before you rent a boat in Dubrovnik, and to discuss details about your itinerary.