Length: 45 ft | 13,60 m
Double cabins: 4
Single cabins: 2
Front peak: 2
Beam: 7.42 m / 24.32 ft.
Draft: 1.22 m / 4 ft.
Water Tank: 2 x 400 L
Fuel Tank: 2 x 400 L
Engine: 2 x 55 hp
• Amenities: Freezer part of full-size fridge & Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform
over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions - cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + 2 removable in the forward cockpit, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch for the mainsail, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: 220V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator full size, 615 L, with a dedicated converter, Watermaker 180 L/h, coupled to engine & Ice Maker part of the full-size refrigerator
• Electric: 12V/220V, 2000W Converter, 11 KW / 220V Generator, Shore Power 220 V, 70 Amp Battery Charger, 1 per cabin + 1 at chart table 12 V Socket, 220 V Socket, 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Skipper (Per day)
Marinero - cook (per day)
Prices will vary by season. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing
Usually this boat operates around Cienfuegos, CU.