Length: 40 ft | 12,20 m
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
Beam: 22 ft.
Draft: 3.67 ft.
Water Tank: 211 US Gal. / 800 L
Fuel Tank: 103 US Gal. / 400 L
Engines Engine: 2 x 40 hp Nanni
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & Freezer part of the fridge
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 Forepeak Cabin Single (child or 1m60 maximum)
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + 2 in forward cockpit, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator 272 L with dedicated converter & Water maker 60 L/h, 12V
• Electric: 12v/220v, 1600W Converter, 12 V Socket in cabins + 1 at chart table & 2 x 100W Solar Panel
Skipper (Per day)
Marinero - cook (per day)
Prices will vary by season. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing
Usually this boat operates around Cienfuegos, CU.