We welcome you to the enchanting waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean with an array of incredible sailing experiences including day sails, Cabo snorkeling, Cabo sunset cruise, Cabo whale watching and much more!
We focus in small groups which allow us to offer personal service and great amenities. With over a decade of experience, we created a luxury sailing and boating adventures that are accessible, affordable and fun.
• 30 feet long, 10 feet wide
• Universal Diesel 18 HP
• Mainsail + 110% Genoa furling sail
• Lunch & snacks
• Unlimited international bar
• Snorkeling gear & towels
• Life jackets
• Light fishing gear
• Wet Suits (Winter)
• Paddle-board / Kayak (Upon request)
• Maximum of 8 guests
• Swimming shower
• Swimming platform
• Shaded cockpit / padded cabin top
• 1 bathroom
• Morning & Mid-Day cruises are 3 hours long and include light luch, free unlimited bar, snorkel equipment, towels and free wetsuits in winter.
• Sunset cruises are 2 hours long shared and 3 hours long private, includes free unlimited bar, and great snacks.
RATES: (3 hours private cruise)
• Up to 4 pax: $564 USD
• Additional Adults (5th guests and more): $96 USD per person
• Additional Children 5-12 years (5th guest and more): $48 USD per kid
• Infant up to 5 years: For free
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Cabo San Lucas, MX.
If you’re interested in planning a sailing trip in Mexico, the west coast is a good place to start. Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, you will find plenty of things to do on your Sailo motor yacht or sailing boat rental from Cabo San Lucas. This area of Mexico is particularly well-known for its beaches, water activities, and nightlife, so it’s not surprising that boating enthusiasts flock to this party paradise all year round.