Hop aboard this beautiful 65 ft Splendour boat rental and go cruising around Bali, Lombok and Komodo! She’s not only gorgeous but she’s also comfortable, and the perfect way to spend your next vacation on a motor yacht charter in Indonesia!
65 feet in length and spread over 3 flat-surfaced decks for maximum utility, Splendour offers 3 wonderful cabins to comfortably accommodate up to 6-8 guests.
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
- Cabins: One air-conditioned master cabin with en-suite bathroom and WC, Two air-conditioned double cabins with shared bathroom and WC, Optional outdoor sleeping areas on back lounge & Saloon and lounges
- Dining saloon: Open-plan kitchen bar, Back Lounge, Front Lounge, Main deck bathroom and shower & Upper Deck
- Shade sail: Deckchairs and tables, Sun loungers, Beanbags, & Garden
- Swim Deck: Accessible from water & Freshwater shower
- Air-conditioning: All cabins are fully air-conditioned.
- Sound: B&O and Harman Kardon speaker systems are available for every cabin, the dining salon and on the roof deck.
- Battery system: Our state-of-the-art battery system enables you to enjoy complete silence, yet maintaining all creature comforts.
- Onboard water-maker: Quality, fresh drinking water is produced onboard.
- Tender: 8-guest seater tender with 40HP engine available for private transfers, water sports and local voyages.
- Leisure equipment: 8 Snorkeling sets, 1 Double stand-up paddleboard, 2 Wakeboards, 2 Surfboards, 1 Inflatable unicorn, 2 Electric scooters & 1 Picnic set
- Build: Ara, Sulawesi, Indonesia in 2018
- Type: Classical 1920 American pleasure boat design made from solid ironwood and teak.
- Measurements: Length 20m, Beam 5m & Draft 2.3m
- Engine: Yanmar 180 hp
- Cruising Speed: 6-9 knots
- Reach: 900-1000 nautical miles
- Water: 2-ton stock & Freshwater maker
- Crew: Captain, 1st Officer, Chief Engineer, Engineer Assistant / Deck Hand, Chef & Guide / Buttler
PRIVATE CHARTER: Ideal for families and friends who are looking for a private voyage.
Exclusive charter of the entire yacht
1 Master cabin
2 Cocoon cabins
Converted back lounge optional
Max 6-8 guest per voyage
- Meals and drinks: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning and afternoon snacks and refreshments, Coffee, tea, juices and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fees & transfers: Airport transfers, Boat clearance fees, Cruise permits & Fuel charges
- Leisure equipement: 8 snorkelling sets, 1 double stand-up paddle board, 2 wake boards, 2 surf boards, 1 inflatable unicorn, 2 electric scooters & Fishing equipment & Games and boardgames
- Full Crew: Captain, 1st Officer, Chief Engineer, Engineer Assistant/Deck Hand
Chef & Guide/Buttler
- Flights and Hotels: We can assist you with booking flights and hotels prior and after your voyage.
- Alcoholic Beverages: A fully stocked bar including cocktails, wines, beers and spirits is available on board
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend you get your own cover for travel and cancellation insurance.
- National Park Fees: These fees vary between 10-20 USD per person and will be charged by National Park rangers upon entry.
- Yacht relocation: Should you wish us to relocate the to another area, we do offer yacht relocation at an additional charge.
Usually this boat operates around Bali, ID.
The jewel in the crown of Indonesia’s 18,000 islands, Bali is packed full of culture and adventure. Discover sailing in Bali with a private yacht charter and see a whole new side to this popular destination.
First discovered by Australian surfers in the 1970’s, today Bali attracts over 6 million tourist arrivals each year. Many head to the bars and clubs of Kuta, or the surf beaches of the south coast; and increasingly, digital nomads have been making Ubud home.