Tour starts in the morning from our meeting point in Athens Coast Line with our one of a kind Technohull Sea DNA 999 G5 rib boat.
The trip is a full day tour to Aegina Island.
First stop is Moni Island, a natural reserve park offering crystal clear turquoise waters and laze around on the white sandy beach, for snorkelling in the underwater garden with its spectacular formation and marine life.
At noon a stop at Main port of Aegina, so as to visit the highest point of the island offering beautiful panorama view in Iero Ellaniou Dia and Aphae Temple, the most beautiful and best preserved Doric styled temple to be found in Greece from the beginning of the 5th century B.C. We complete the trip by visiting the South Side of the Island where we have lunch at traditional restaurants at Perdika, on sea level overlooking the islands Moni and Poros.
The return trip, along the coast side and straight to Athens, will be provide you a more romantic atmosphere and feeling as the sun sets right in front of us.
• The boats are fully equipped with the obligatory life jackets and emergency flairs, appropriate engine power, secondary auxiliary safety engine, fuel tanks with reserve switch, portable fuel tank for the secondary engine, fire extinguisher, cruising instruments, compass, electronic GPS-Plotter, cruising lights and mooring lights, anchor, mooring lines, swimming platform with ladder, radio-CD player, ice-cooler fridge and sun tent.
• The boat is delivered being fully checked, bunkered, and supplied with shower water, water and ice.
• The boats can be supplied with food and drinks from the mini market which is located on our premises. Ice supply and ice blocks are available so as to enable the prolonged use of the cooler.
• Marine equipment and accessories store is found in our premises with a wide range of marine outfits.
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
• Policy of "Dossier's expenses" (150 Euro minimum) will be applied for bookings cancelled in time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period from booking to 60 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 50% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 60-50 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 80% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 50 - 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
In case that the yacht under cancellation is re-chartered to another charterer for the same period and under the same conditions, only the dossier expenses will be charged.
In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason, including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b and extra gasoline.
What To Bring:
• A valid passport or ID
• A valid credit card (we accept Visa & MasterCard) in order to pay the rental amount
• A fully charged mobile to communicate in any case (or emergency).
Please Direct message the owner to check the availability and prices since prices vary per season.
Sea DNA 999 G5
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- USB Connection
Navigation & Safety
- VHF Radio
- Depth finder
- Fish finder
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- USB Connection
- Speakers on deck
- Cocktail parties
Member since March 2018
I love to spend as much time as possible in and around the water! I was born and raised in Greece, one of the most beautiful countries around the world, and have been around boats and water activities my whole life!
Our team, enjoy meeting new clients and doing everything we can to provide an amazing boating experience for people visiting Greece or just a fun, relaxing time for those people who live here and just want to get out and enjoy all the amazing waters and secret spots this place has to offer!
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Athens-Hellinikon, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of opportunities for day trips from Athens.