The Hélia 44 Evolution is designed by naval architects Berret Racoupeau and the Fountaine Pajot design office, to Fountaine Pajot catamarans shipyard’s exacting standards for beauty, comfort and performance.
The new Hélia 44 Evolution model, maintains her majestic lines, sleek horizontal styling, and flush twin solar panels deliver top performances under sail with innovative living areas including her new lounge deck connected directly to the steering station. But now, there are even more comfortable social and deck lounging areas, more light and ventilation inside, more storage and an updated owner’s cabin incorporating most of the popular ideas from the popular Sistership the Saba 50.
The Hélia 44, meaning ‘sunshine’ in Greek, is the ultimate light-filled and spacious catamaran built and is the epitome of live-aboard luxury.
• LOA: 43.5
• BEAM: 24.3
• DRAFT: 3.8
• ENGINES: Volvo D2 x 40hp
• FUEL: 470 gal
• WATER:2 x 375 gal
• 2017 Model
• Air Conditioning x 6 zones & Generator
• 3 Cabins & 3 Electric Head (Fresh water flush)
• Lazy Jack
• Electronic Dinghy Transom & Electric Winches (Jib & Main)
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter, GPS, Autopilot, Radar
• Electric Windlass
• Flatscreen TV in Salon
• Propane BBQ
• DVD & CD player
• Dinghy 10’ 9.9 Yanmar hp outboard
• US Coast Guard Required Safety Gear
• Chart & Cruising Guide
• 1 Nights: $2,244 USD
• 2 Nights: $4,488 USD
• 3 Nights: $5,237 USD
• 4 Nights: $5,985 USD
• 5 Nights: $7,232 USD
• 6 Nights: $8,130 USD
• Week (7 nights): $8,729 USD
• Midweek (Monday -Friday): $5,737 USD
• Weekend (Monday -Friday): $3,491 USD
• One set of linens per stateroom: 2 sheets, 2 pillows, 2 pillowcases, 1 blanket, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths & 2 towels
• 1 small bottle of washing up liquid
• 1 sponge, Garbage bags
• 1 roll of paper towels
• 1 box of matches
• 1 roll of toilet paper for each head
• Fully equipped galley
• Transfers to or from airport/base-airport
• $50 USD per day Damage Waiver or 11% tax added to the total.
• 30 days prior: ($500 USD) $150 USD is retained, $350 USD applied towards a future charter within 24 months from the date of cancellation. 30 days or less – no refund.
• Charters will not be canceled due to inclement weather or rain. However, if a named windstorm occurs, the charter fee will be prorated at 50% if refunded in cash or 100% if left on deposit towards the next charter.
• We will help you on and off our docks at the start and the end of your charter. Upon your return, we will meet you at the Annapolis City Marina, where you will pump out and refuel. Our dock hand will take you and your boat back to the slip.
For availability & more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Annapolis, MD.
Home to the US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD is one of the best places to jump on board your own sailboat charter and feel the ocean spray! Sailo offers a great selection of monohull, motorboats and catamarans.
Anchored deep in the Chesapeake Bay, Annapolis is the perfect place to jump aboard a sailboat and spend some time on the water. Although this isn’t the open sea, there is lots of opportunity to let the wind fill the sails and experience the thrill of sailing.
Whether you are a beginner or an avid boater, Annapolis sailing is an exciting adventure you should not miss!
The boat rental that you have selected is a Fountaine Pajot Sail boat - an excellent choice for a day trip or a few days vacation to discover the many attractions of Chesapeake Bay. Sailing charters (captained or bareboats) are also a great idea for a weekend on the water, anytime from late March through late November. The mild climate offers a long Annapolis sailing season, with a lot of options for amazing nautical experiences, so get ready to have a lot of fun on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay! Step aboard this 43.5 Fountaine Pajot Sail boat and set sail to your next adventure. It could be a relaxed trip to admire the natural coastal beauty, a sunset cruise, or a boat ride on this Fountaine Pajot 43.5 yacht to Kent island. If you’re around for the 4th of July, do not miss your chance to enjoy the amazing fireworks aboard one of our Chesapeake Bay sailing charters! Many of our boating enthusiasts also go looking for the big trophy on one of Sailo’s Sail boat rentals in the area. For more ideas about things to do on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay, make sure to check our destination guide Things to Do by Boat in Annapolis, MD.
If this Fountaine Pajot Sail boat is not exactly what you were looking for, then we invite you to browse our collection of Chesapeake Bay sailing charters, with a lot of options for Annapolis sailing. Choose the dream Sail boat rental for you and your family or your friends and start planning your trip!
To find out more details about this Fountaine Pajot 43.5 sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay or to make special plans for Annapolis sailing trip , please click on the “Message Owner“ blue button to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to welcoming you aboard of this amazing 43.5 Fountaine Pajot Sail boat!