The Sun Odyssey 440, an invitation to travel and enjoy life’s pleasures in comfort and style. The new generation of Sun Odysseys reflects harmony on board, and this well-being flows from a clever ergonomic design.The new Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat. At once seaworthy and welcoming, cozy and sporty, the Sun Odyssey 440 is as attractive on the interior as on the exterior. The ambiance is warm and polished, soft and welcoming. On the interior, they feature clean lines and a spacious open layout. Sun Odysseys offer a harmonious design for easy handling and enjoying life on board.
• LOA: 44′
• BEAM: 14′
• DRAFT: 5’2” (Shoal)
• ENGINES: Yanmar 57hp
• FUEL: 53 gal
• WATER: 87 gal
• 2018 Model
• Air Conditioning x 3 zones & Generator
• 3 Cabins & 2 Electric Head (Fresh water flush)
• Furling Main / Jib
• Electric Winches (Jib)
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter, GPS, Autopilot, Radar
• Electric Windlass
• Bow Thruster
• Flatscreen TV in Salon
• Propane BBQ
• DVD & CD player
• Dodger & Bimini
• Dinghy available to rent
• US Coast Guard Required Safety Gear
• Chart & Cruising Guide
• 1 Nights: $1,100 USD
• 2 Nights: $2,200 USD
• 3 Nights: $2,475 USD
• 4 Nights: $2,750 USD
• 5 Nights: $3,300 USD
• 6 Nights: $3,575 USD
• Week (7 nights): $3,850 USD
• Midweek (Monday -Friday): $2,475 USD
• Weekend (Saturday - Sunday): $1,650 USD
• One set of linens per stateroom: 2 sheets, 2 pillows
2 pillow cases, 1 blanket, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths & 2 towels
• 1 small bottle of washing up liquid
• 1 sponge, Garbage bags
• 1 roll of paper towels
• 1 box of matches
• 1 roll of toilet paper for each head
• Fully equipped galley
• Transfers to or from airport/base-airport
• $50 USD per day Damage Waiver or 11% tax added to the total.
• 30 days prior: ($500 USD) $150 USD is retained, $350 USD applied towards a future charter within 24 months from the date of cancellation. 30 days or less – no refund.
• Charters will not be canceled due to inclement weather or rain. However, if a named windstorm occurs, the charter fee will be prorated at 50% if refunded in cash or 100% if left on deposit towards the next charter.
• We will help you on and off our docks at the start and the end of your charter. Upon your return, we will meet you at the Annapolis City Marina, where you will pump out and refuel. Our dock hand will take you and your boat back to the slip.
Damage Deposit & Detectible:
The charter captain is responsible for 100% of all damages done to the vessel while it is in his care and custody. There is a $1,500 USD damage deductible waiver payable at the office upon check out. This fee is returned after a satisfactory check in with no damage or missing equipment. There is a $50 USD per day damage waiver “buy-down” fee which is mandatory on all charters. This is a fee charged so that charters do not have to put up the 2% insurance deductible security deposit on the vessel.
For availability & more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Annapolis, MD.
Home to the US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD is one of the best places to jump on board your own sailboat charter and feel the ocean spray! Sailo offers a great selection of monohull, motorboats and catamarans.
Anchored deep in the Chesapeake Bay, Annapolis is the perfect place to jump aboard a sailboat and spend some time on the water. Although this isn’t the open sea, there is lots of opportunity to let the wind fill the sails and experience the thrill of sailing.
Whether you are a beginner or an avid boater, Annapolis sailing is an exciting adventure you should not miss!
The boat rental that you have selected is a Jeanneau Sail boat - an excellent choice for a day trip or a few days vacation to discover the many attractions of Chesapeake Bay. Sailing charters (captained or bareboats) are also a great idea for a weekend on the water, anytime from late March through late November. The mild climate offers a long Annapolis sailing season, with a lot of options for amazing nautical experiences, so get ready to have a lot of fun on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay! Step aboard this 44.0 Jeanneau Sail boat and set sail to your next adventure. It could be a relaxed trip to admire the natural coastal beauty, a sunset cruise, or a boat ride on this Jeanneau 44.0 yacht to Kent island. If you’re around for the 4th of July, do not miss your chance to enjoy the amazing fireworks aboard one of our Chesapeake Bay sailing charters! Many of our boating enthusiasts also go looking for the big trophy on one of Sailo’s Sail boat rentals in the area. For more ideas about things to do on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay, make sure to check our destination guide Things to Do by Boat in Annapolis, MD.
If this Jeanneau Sail boat is not exactly what you were looking for, then we invite you to browse our collection of Chesapeake Bay sailing charters, with a lot of options for Annapolis sailing. Choose the dream Sail boat rental for you and your family or your friends and start planning your trip!
To find out more details about this Jeanneau 44.0 sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay or to make special plans for Annapolis sailing trip , please click on the “Message Owner“ blue button to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to welcoming you aboard of this amazing 44.0 Jeanneau Sail boat!