Designed for relaxation and comfort, the Sun Odyssey 41 DS Perpetual M’Ocean also delivers the thrill of responsive sailing. On deck and underway, this model features easy, responsive sailing for a short-handed crew. The cockpit is perfect for gathering with friends or family, while lounging areas forward and twin helm stations with centralized sail handling make sailing a joy. This model features the same Philippe Briand hull design as the award-winning Sun Odyssey 409, and she can be fitted with a variety of different sail plans to suit your unique sailing needs and preferences. Experience the combined pleasures of exhilarating sailing and relaxed livability aboard the Sun Odyssey 41 DS.
Whether cruising, living aboard, or entertaining friends, you will find functional and aesthetic design in every detail. An innovative galley incorporates space for everything you might need, a lounging sofa transforms into a berth, and a telescopic table converts the saloon into a multi-use space for dining, lounging or sleeping. Large deckhouse windows, numerous hull ports, and no fewer than 10 opening ports and hatches accent the spacious interior. A signature of the design team of Franck Darnet and Olivier Flahault, every interior space features a view of the sea.
Twin wheels and drop down swim platform make spending time aboard the Sun Odyssey 41 DS relaxing and comfortable. Flush hatches and clean decks give the boat a sophisticated look while ensuring safe movements on deck.
• LOA: 40.5’
• BEAM: 13.1’
• DRAFT: 5’1” (Shoal)
• ENGINES: Yanmar 40hp
• FUEL: 53 gal
• WATER: 87 gal
• 2015 Model
• Air Conditioning (at dock only)
• 2 Cabins & 2 Electric Head (Freshwater flush)
• Electronic Transom & Electric Winches
• Chart Plotter, GPS, Autopilot, Radar
• Bow Thruster
• Electric Windlass
• Flatscreen TV in Salon
• Propane BBQ
• Stereo, Bluetooth and Bose Cockpit Speakers
• Dodger & Bimini
• Dinghy available to rent
• US Coast Guard Required Safety Gear
• Chart & Cruising Guide
• Day: $982 USD
• 1 Nights: $1,226 USD
• 2 Nights: $2,452 USD
• 3 Nights: $2,946 USD
• 4 Nights: $3,440 USD
• 5 Nights: $4,178 USD
• 6 Nights: $4,672 USD
• Week (7 nights): $5,166 USD
• Midweek (Monday -Friday): $3,446 USD
• Weekend (Saturday - Sunday): $1,964 USD
• One set of linens per stateroom: 2 sheets, 2 pillows, 2 pillowcases, 1 blanket, 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths & 2 towels
• 1 small bottle of washing up liquid
• 1 sponge, Garbage bags
• 1 roll of paper towels
• 1 box of matches
• 1 roll of toilet paper for each head
• Fully equipped galley
• Transfers to or from airport/base-airport
• $50 USD per day Damage Waiver or 11% tax added to the total.
• 30 days prior: ($500 USD) $150 USD is retained, $350 USD applied towards a future charter within 24 months from the date of cancellation. 30 days or less – no refund.
• Charters will not be canceled due to inclement weather or rain. However, if a named windstorm occurs, the charter fee will be prorated at 50% if refunded in cash or 100% if left on deposit towards the next charter.
• We will help you on and off our docks at the start and the end of your charter. Upon your return, we will meet you at the Annapolis City Marina, where you will pump out and refuel. Our dock hand will take you and your boat back to the slip.
For availability & more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Member since August 2016
The finest fleet on the Chesapeake – new model Fountaine Pajot and Jeanneau yachts
Experience Annapolis, St. Michaels, Tilghman Island, and all the Chesapeake has to offer
Bareboat, skippered, or ASA instructional charters available
We deliver the perfect charter vacation – full-service, from start to finish
Usually this boat operates around Annapolis, MD.
Going sailing in Annapolis, MD is an all-time favorite summer activity for locals and tourists alike. The charming capital of Maryland and home of the US Naval Academy welcomes its visitors with plenty of things to do by boat. Annapolis sailing charters are perfect for a day on the water, an overnight trip to St. Michaels, or for a romantic dinner aboard, docked or cruising along the Ego Alley. For a active trip and the chance to catch a trophy, try one of our Chesapeake bay fishing charters!
Whether you are a beginner or an avid boater, Annapolis sailing is an exciting adventure you should not miss!
The boat rental that you have selected is a Jeanneau Sail boat - an excellent choice for a day trip or a few days vacation to discover the many attractions of Chesapeake Bay. Sailing charters (captained or bareboats) are also a great idea for a weekend on the water, anytime from late March through late November. The mild climate offers a long Annapolis sailing season, with a lot of options for amazing nautical experiences, so get ready to have a lot of fun on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay! Step aboard this 40.5 Jeanneau Sail boat and set sail to your next adventure. It could be a relaxed trip to admire the natural coastal beauty, a sunset cruise, or a boat ride on this Jeanneau 40.5 yacht to Kent island. If you’re around for the 4th of July, do not miss your chance to enjoy the amazing fireworks aboard one of our Chesapeake Bay sailing charters! Many of our boating enthusiasts also go looking for the big trophy on one of Sailo’s Sail boat rentals in the area. For more ideas about things to do on your sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay, make sure to check our destination guide Things to Do by Boat in Annapolis, MD.
If this Jeanneau Sail boat is not exactly what you were looking for, then we invite you to browse our collection of Chesapeake Bay sailing charters, with a lot of options for Annapolis sailing. Choose the dream Sail boat rental for you and your family or your friends and start planning your trip!
To find out more details about this Jeanneau 40.5 sailboat charter in Chesapeake Bay or to make special plans for Annapolis sailing trip , please click on the “Message Owner“ blue button to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to welcoming you aboard of this amazing 40.5 Jeanneau Sail boat!