The Lagoon 400 S2 is a great choice for a group looking to get away in Greece for the week. She has a warm interior with four double-bed cabins. The saloon has a large eating area, and near-360 degree views of your surroundings. The side-decks are wide which allows for easy movement to the bow, and the aft cockpit has ample space for evening cocktails. Don't miss out on this beautiful catamaran for your next sailing adventure!
Hostess - 140 Euro / Day plus food
End cleaning - 230 Euro
Internet pack - 70 Euro / Week
Skipper - 170 Euro / day plus food
Included in the price :
- Bed linen, towels, quilts, one set per cabin/week.
- Autopilot, dinghy with Outboard Engine
NOT included in the price :
- Fuel, gasoline, water, provisionning, transfers
The last night is at the Marina Pier.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days before: 30% of the total charter fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled between 59 and 31 days before embarkation: 50% of the total fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation: 100% of the total charter fee is charged.
- If the boat is rechartered for the same period there is a refund
SAILING LICENCE REQUIREMENT : at least one sailing licence when chartering a bareboat.
Check in : 5pm
Check out : 9am
Usually this boat operates around Alimos, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of day trip opportunities from Athens.