The Lagoon 400 S2 is a great choice for a group looking to get away in Greece for the week. She has a warm interior with four double-bed cabins. The saloon has a large eating area, and near-360 degree views of your surroundings. The side-decks are wide which allows for easy movement to the bow, and the aft cockpit has ample space for evening cocktails. Don't miss out on this beautiful catamaran for your next sailing adventure!
Hostess - 140 Euro / Day plus food and provisions
End cleaning - 160 Euro
Internet pack - 70 Euro / Week
Skipper - 150 Euro / day
Hostess - 140 Euro / day
Included in the price :
- Bed linen, towels, quilts, one set per cabin/week.
- Autopilot, dinghy with Outboard Engine
NOT included in the price :
- Fuel, gasoline, water, provisionning, transfers
The last night is at the Marina Pier.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days before: 30% of the total charter fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled between 59 and 31 days before embarkation: 50% of the total fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation: 100% of the total charter fee is charged.
- If the boat is rechartered for the same period there is a refund
SAILING LICENCE REQUIREMENT : at least one sailing licence when chartering a bareboat.
Check in : 5pm
Check out : 9am
Usually this boat operates around Alimos, GR.
Athens - the capital of Greece - is a fascinating ancient city, yet modern and sophisticated. The surrounding region of Attica is home of iconic monuments like Epidaurus theater or Temple of Poseidon, as well as beautiful islands of Hydra, Spetses, Aegina or Dokos. Sailo’s local team of passionate sailors recommend renting a yacht charter in Greece for day trips from Athens and explore Cape Sounion, the pistachio orchards on Aegina island or have a memorable dining experience on Dokos Island.More about Athens, Greece