The Lagoon 450 is the perfect choice for a group looking for a getaway in Greece. She is brand new, and offers plenty of space to relax and enjoy yourself. The flybridge helm station offers excellent visibility and allows for a large aft cockpit with ample space for evening meals or cocktails. The cabins are bright and modern, and the saloon offers a near 360 degree view of your surroundings. Don't miss your chance for an amazing vacation aboard this catamaran!
Hostess - 140 Euro / Day plus food and provisions
End cleaning - 160 Euro
Internet pack - 70 Euro / Week
Skipper - 150 Euro / day
Hostess - 140 Euro / day
Included in the price :
- Bed linen, towels, quilts, one set per cabin/week.
- Autopilot, dinghy with Outboard Engine
NOT included in the price :
- Fuel, gasoline, water, provisionning, transfers
The last night is at the Marina Pier.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days before: 30% of the total charter fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled between 59 and 31 days before embarkation: 50% of the total fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days before embarkation: 100% of the total charter fee is charged.
- If the boat is rechartered for the same period there is a refund
SAILING LICENCE REQUIREMENT : at least one sailing licence when chartering a bareboat.
Check in : 5pm
Check out : 9am
Usually this boat operates around Alimos, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of day trip opportunities from Athens.