Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious catamaran to make your vacation memorable forever. Lagoon 52 F is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience.
• 15.84 m / 52 ft. LOA
• 8.74 m / 28.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.50 m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 496 L / 2 x 131 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 80 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 280 L/H Watermaker, 4 burner Gas Stove Oven & part of refrigerator (78 L) Freezer
• Accommodation: 5 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 6 Showers, 6 Toilets, 2 Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Passengers 12 Recommended & 14 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions on flybridge, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, 2 with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail + 3 Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Facilities: USB Socket in cabins, Cabin Fans & fusion with USB Radio
6 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 104 L Refrigerator & Ice Maker in the cockpit
• Electric: 21.5 Kva Generator, 100A Battery Charger, 12/110 V Inverter & 8 x 120 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Abaco, BS.
Although they’re a popular and sometimes crowded stop for cruise ships and visitors to the Bahamas, the Abaco Islands are a great place to experience the serenity and beauty of this stunning tropical landscape.
The wonderful thing about the Abaco Islands is the choice of things to do. Although most visitors come to the Bahamas to enjoy the weather, relaxing on a beach with a cool drink, there is more to this archipelago than resort hotels.